Welcome to my campaign blog. I will post information about issues I feel are critical to the future of Pennsylvania and its citizens.

Thursday, August 2, 2012

Art Exhibit tomorrow August 3 in Williamsport

Come down to Democratic Headquarters 337 Pine St. Williamsport for First Friday. My exhibit "Birds and Others" will be on display with music by Doug McMinn and cake to celebrate President Obama's birthday! 5-9pm.

This has been a very busy summer on the campaign trail. We have been to the Ralston parade, Montrose parade, Lewisburg parade, Demfest at Knoebels Grove, Lycoming County Fair in Hughsville, and the Troy Fair in Bradford County.

Coming up will be the Victorian Tea in Laporte, Union County West End Fair, Harford Fair in Susquehanna County, and Sullivan County Fair in Forksville.

I look forward to meeting you at one of these events!

No comments:

Post a Comment