Welcome to my campaign blog. I will post information about issues I feel are critical to the future of Pennsylvania and its citizens.

Sunday, May 6, 2012

About the background image

This is a photo I took of Rock Run near Ralston, McIntyre Township, Lycoming County PA in June of 2005.


This wonderful stream is undergoing seismic testing for fracking for the second time in a year. Although the McIntyre Wild Area is owned by the people of Pennsylvania, the mineral rights are owned by gas companies and they are apparently determined to exploit every square inch of it. Try to visit it soon.
http://www.trails.com/tcatalog_trail.aspx?trailid=HGN190-045

1 comment:

  1. Helicopters are all over the mountain up here..Sullivan and McIntyre..they are of,course already covering RedRun mountain..my peaceful home in the country
    Just ain't the same..last time I was near Yellow dog bridge the we're swarming over Rock Run..bah humbug.

    ReplyDelete